NY Jets 3 OAKLAND

Baltimore 4 ST. LOUIS RAMS

TAMPA BAY 1.5 Atlanta

Arizona 3 SEATTLE

Green Bay 3.5 CHICAGO

Pittsburgh 10.5 INDIANAPOLIS

DALLAS 6.5 Washington

PHILADELPHIA 7 NY Giants
    Whoever set that line is confident Vick will play.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      Whoever set that line is confident Vick will play.
      or confident Eli will play

Comment

I'll take the Chargers -15. No way the game is anywhere near that number. Either the Chargers win by 40 or they inexplicably lose.

I'll also take the Titans -7, I think they're more dominant than that and they should wear out a battered Denver team.

And I'll take the Bills +9, not to win but to cover. The Pats can't stop anyone and should give up some late TDs to keep it close.

EDIT to add - went 2-2 in week 1, forgot to pick week 2
        Last edited by joncarlos; 09-23-2011, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Bills +9
          Panthers -3.5
          Raiders +3
          Steelers -10.5
          Cowboys -6.5
          "Knowledge is good." ---Emil Faber

"It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat; but the man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his shorts are too tight in the seat." --- Judge Elihue Smails

"Integrity means that you are the same in public as you are in private." --- Joyce Meyer

"..........don't think; it can only hurt the ballclub." --- Crash Davis

Comment

I went 2-2 last week, so I'm 2 for 7 on the season.

There's a lot of trap games this week that I'm intentionally staying away from - NE/Buf, Phi/NYG, Cle/Mia (alright, no one really cares about that game, but you get the point)
            Detroit - This is the week the Lions D shows just how improved it is. And the Vikes D shows just how bad it is.
            Arizona - Seattle is that bad, even at home.
            Oakland - The Jets never travel to the west coast well. Of course, this will be the one year when they do, but I'll stand by the Raiders on this one.
            Washington - The Cowgirls are pretty banged up. I don't care if it is the home opener. No Miles Austin and probably no Dez Bryant either. Romo might play with one lung (not Gris) and the Skins will hit him on the second play and Kitna will be in the rest of the game.

Went 2-2 this week.
            Last edited by Long John; 10-22-2011, 08:02 PM.
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

YTD: 5-4-1

NO -3.5. Houston has played Indy and Miami thus far but now travel to New Orleans. I'll take the Saints to win handily.

Lions -3.5. Based on what I've seen in the first two weeks, I have no faith that Minnesota can win this, and I'm a Viking fan.

Carolina -3.5. Jags QB Blaine Gabbert makes his debut. MJD is going to have to run for a bunch in order for Jacksonville to win but I think Carolina scores enough to cover.

SD -15. I agree with joncarlos, either the Chargers lose or win by 40. I'll take the latter.

GB -3.5. The Bears O-line is a mess, having given up 12 sacks already, and it won't get better this week.

Comment

Working...
              X