Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Delivery for Jerome Simpson!

Duuuuuuude.....

A package containing 2.5 pounds of California marijuana was allegedly delivered to Jerome Simpson's home Tuesday, according to authorities.
    Simpson and OL Anthony Collins were allegedly present when Aleen Smith, 27, accepted the package at Simpson's Kentucky home. Both Bengals were detained, but no one was arrested. During a search of the home, authorities found six more pounds of marijuana along with "packaging materials, scales and smoking devices." An update on possible prosecution is expected later today.
    Source: Cincinnati Enquirer Sep 22 - 8:07 AM

Well that moves him off my FA watch list.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

15 minutes after the cops left, a Frito Lay delivery truck showed up to drop off a pallet of Doritos and Cheetos.
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Yah. This would explain the laid back attitude.

A buddy of mine was AF Reserve, in Arizona 1980s. His unit was tasked to assist the Forestrry service in MJ suppression. What that meant, is that his unit tossed bundles of weed off of trucks, onto a bonfire. They worked 14 hours shifts and didnt notice. Afterward they received a 2 year exemption from hair folical testing.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
        X