Urgent: Need rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: Need rankings

Have two drafts tonight; one a year one 12 team keeper league (starting in 4 1/2 hours) and the other an 18 team redraft league (starting in 6 1/2 hours).

I have an inherent mistrust of ESPN's rankings but because of a multitude of factors I only have the very barest prep work done.

Does anybody have a good source for dynasty/keeper rankings and/or a decent top 300 list? I'll have an hour or so to do some tweaking but I'd like a better starting point than ESPN's list.

for $$ - rotowire
    for free -- love what razzball has done this off-season

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
      for $$ - rotowire
      for free -- love what razzball has done this off-season
      Thanks fella.

Promise not to organise quite so many illegal lock-ins in the Sports Bar for at least, like, a week.

Comment

for about $20, the footballoutsiders.com one is very good and customizable to your league's settings. I am a little biased toward them because they were the reason for me drafting late-round Arian Foster in all of my leagues last year. though I don't think there's anything special for keeper/dynasty there.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Working...
        X