Rotoworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotoworld

They updated their appearance, and boy is it fantastic. Their old version took forever to load on almost all viewing formats, but this one is super snappy on everything I've tried it on thus far. Kudos to them.

I guess we only get to make fun of them for the silly mistakes in their blurbs now

Agree completely. Taken aback a little when I logged on this morning not expecting to see a new layout but got over the change pretty quickly as it definitely seems to load and present a whole lot better.

Comment

Aggre

I agree as well, at first I was ready to revolt. After the RJ change I couldn't take another change so quickly, but the new design is a great improvement.

Comment

They needed to -- they still had all of the Fanball blogs up in the header and that network has been dead for 3 months.

Comment

I got scared at first cause my bookmark didn't work. I would say that the text should be a little bigger on the blurbs. But it does look nice.
          I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
            They needed to -- they still had all of the Fanball blogs up in the header and that network has been dead for 3 months.
            Yeah, even the draft guide completely changed. I happen to click into it and it looked different.

Comment

I wish the player notes were on thed left side of the screen. picky, picky.
              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

So, now RJ, CBS, and Rotoworld have all changed their looks. Some of the weaker of us could soon keel over from the stress.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                  Funny -- I had the exact opposite reaction (I really like it on the right and it feels natural there). Are you left-eye dominant?

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                    They are on the left after you click "Player Notes".

I don't like the new logo, and I agree the text in the player notes needs to be a little bigger and/or bolder, with more distinction between the text for the news and the text for Rotoworld's "take".
                    Some people say winning isn't everything. I say those people never won anything.

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.

Some people are like Slinkies, they are not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

"...relentless inevitability of Yankee glory." - The Onion

Comment

The text could be bigger, but this is a great improvement on the old site, which was one of the worst for pop-ups.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

for some reason, Rotoworld never loaded for me when using Google Chrome on my brand new work computer.....maybe this will be what gets it to work.

Comment

Is it just me or did they already make the text larger?

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                            Is it just me or did they already make the text larger?
                            You are absolutely right...A normal person can now read their site!
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              You are absolutely right...A normal person can now read their site!
                              I wonder if someone from RotoWorld reads this site. It's also entirely possible that someone that works there realized it and fixed it.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                              X