bowe/bradshaw/carter for manningham/forte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowe/bradshaw/carter for manningham/forte

I would get Bowe/Bradshaw/Delone Carter and give Manningham/Forte. I have Addai, so Carter would be a handcuff for him. PPR, 12-team league.

Thoughts?

Not knwoing the rest of your team or your scoring parameters I'm not sure what to say. Manningham and Bowe's values are creeping closer and closer (especially in PPR) and Forte is the best player in the deal (especially if it's PPR) so my instinct is to say don't do it but I would need more info.

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
      Not knwoing the rest of your team or your scoring parameters I'm not sure what to say. Manningham and Bowe's values are creeping closer and closer (especially in PPR) and Forte is the best player in the deal (especially if it's PPR) so my instinct is to say don't do it but I would need more info.
      agree 100%.

Comment

In a PPR league, if you have Forte and Addai, you're going to weaken yourself by downgrading from Forte to Bradshaw. You definitely won't make up for that by replacing Manningham with Bowe. I would pass. Don't put too much value in getting a handcuff for a pass-dominant offense (I don't care if Kerry Collins IS at the helm).
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Working...
        X