Ben Tate-Trade Bait or Hold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Tate-Trade Bait or Hold?

I picked up Ben Tate late in my draft. Should I hold on to him or offer him to the Arian Foster owner in a trade?

Is Tate/Winslow for O Daniels not enough to ask for?

I dont think Deniels as an upgrade over Winslow.

Sure I would use Tate as bait if you can get something as Ward might be the guy or it might be a split and whats this for, 2 weeks max?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I made him two offers:

Tate/Ryan for Rivers
      Tate/Welker for DJax, Marshall, or Bowe

Comment

I like the QB offer for you. If its PPR, you might want to aim a little higher on your WR offers.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          I like the QB offer for you. If its PPR, you might want to aim a little higher on your WR offers.
          Agreed. In PPR Welker, DJax and Bowe are relatively close and Marshall is a big wild card. I don't think that's worth the move. The QB deal is a good one for you.

Comment

if you manage to trade him, this will be one of those deals that 6 weeks down the road the Tate acquirer will say "what the hell was I thinking??" as he drops Tate to pick up a bye week kicker.

Comment

Working...
            X