KR/PR touchdowns for regular WR/RBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KR/PR touchdowns for regular WR/RBs

We're adding a new rule in our league this year where RB/WRs get 6 points for a TD on a kick return or punt return. Who are some guys I should target that might get a bump because of this?

In the past it would have been Bush/Sproles. Is Josh Cribbs going to have a big enough role in the offense? Will McCluster still return kicks?

(Otherwise a normal league, 12 teams with 1 PPR, start 2 RB/3 WR, no flex)

Hester, of course. He's close to worthless in leagues that don't count KR/PR TDs for individuals, but has some value in leagues that do.

But in general, it doesn't make a whole lot of difference and isn't worth putting too much thought into.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
      We're adding a new rule in our league this year where RB/WRs get 6 points for a TD on a kick return or punt return. Who are some guys I should target that might get a bump because of this?

In the past it would have been Bush/Sproles. Is Josh Cribbs going to have a big enough role in the offense? Will McCluster still return kicks?

(Otherwise a normal league, 12 teams with 1 PPR, start 2 RB/3 WR, no flex)
      If it's just TDs and not yards it's really not a huge difference. They are so few and so inconsistent you'd be shooting yourself in the foot to overvalue return guys. In fact I figure other guys in your league will do so and guys like Hester and Sproles will go well before they rightfully should. That said Bush is already a player on the rise because of his alleged increased role on offense and this helps him as well. DeSean Jackson gets a slight bump as well. Here are a few more guys with minor bumps but again, don't overdo it, just a minor push up:

Danny Amendola
      CJ Spiller
      Dez Bryant
      Randall Cobb
      Percy Harvin
      Lance Moore
      Jacoby Ford

Comment

Although I doubt any of these guys will see a major bump in value, in addition to the ones Alex mentioned:

DeSean Jackson
        Eddie Royal
        Dez Bryant (2 punt return TDs last yr)
        LaRod Stephens-Howling (he could be the backup RB in ARZ)
        Leon Washington
        Bernard Scott

Comment

Working...
        X