Sirius Radio this morning at 9:30 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sirius Radio this morning at 9:30 am

Listen in and call in if you can.....thanks for your support!

Sirius 210 and XM 87

ummmmmm we work you know

be consistent
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      ummmmmm we work you know

be consistent
      Ummm...so do I?

I am consistent....I'm on every week.

Except next week and beyond, I'll be on Friday mornings.

Hey, just my consistent schedule...kinda...

Gris

Comment

Speaking of working aren't you at work at that time also Gris? Where do you go to do your show? You have an office like the Fonz?
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Speaking of working aren't you at work at that time also Gris? Where do you go to do your show? You have an office like the Fonz?
          who is the Fonz?
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Honestly, I'm kinda 50% sales at my firm, so I put on my Out N About that I have a meeting and I leave at 9:25 am and return around 10:00 am.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              who is the Fonz?
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I'll be on tomorrow morning (Fri Sept 9) again at 9:30 am. Listen if you can.

Comment

I'm on again this morning at 9:30 am EST.

Listen if you can.

Comment

Working...
                  X