Auction league targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction league targets

Auction tomorrow. I've got the cash to target a stud WR and RB. Who would you target above all others, and why?

I love Rivers and Romo in the second tier. Youll get a bit of a discount from the top 5. Get a tier 1WR and I would probably go after 2 of them.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

But those are QBs.

Comment

Rbs I am avoiding are AP, CJ, Jamaal Charles. I love McCoy and Felix Jones.
        WRs I am avoiding are Wayne, Desean Jackson and Austin. I am high on Britt, Wallace and Dez Bryant.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

AH jeez. I missed this and went for Peterson. Hope that doesn't bite me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe View Post
            AH jeez. I missed this and went for Peterson. Hope that doesn't bite me.
            Why would getting the top RB bite you?
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Why would getting the top RB bite you?
              Because he is running behind one of the worst o-lines in the NFL. He will still be good but I dont think he will be a top 5 RB this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                Because he is running behind one of the worst o-lines in the NFL. He will still be good but I dont think he will be a top 5 RB this year.
                Granted, the O-line is ugly but as long as McNabb stays reasonable healthy and productive, there is no reason to think AP won't be top-5.

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_wall View Post
                  Granted, the O-line is ugly but as long as McNabb stays reasonable healthy and productive, there is no reason to think AP won't be top-5.
                  I dont know how reasonable it is to think McNabb will be productive. Sid Rice is gone. The line is a mess and its not like he is coming off a good year.

Comment

F. Jones went for way high in my 14-team $250 cap auction. There was quite a bit of inflation because a lot of good RBs were kept, but still, he went for $60 and I got DeAngelo Williams for $34. There's not $26 worth of difference between them.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                    X