How do I Embed a Photo In My Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I Embed a Photo In My Post

I use to do this all the time at the old site. Either I've forgotten how, or something is different.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

You can click on the picture frame icon (mouse over it and it will say "Insert Image") and copy and paste the link to the photo, or you can do it manually by surrounding the link with [ img ] and [ /img ] tags (remove the spaces).

Or are you wondering how to get a photo off your own computer and uploaded to the Internets so that others can see it?
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      You can click on the picture frame icon (mouse over it and it will say "Insert Image") and copy and paste the link to the photo, or you can do it manually by surrounding the link with [ img ] and [ /img ] tags (remove the spaces).

Or are you wondering how to get a photo off your own computer and uploaded to the Internets so that others can see it?

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

Hmmm...seems like KS has helped me out. Thank you sir.

Comment

Umm...where is the picture frame icon?

Comment

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Working...
            X