No announcement yet.

Official Super Bowl Commericial thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Super Bowl Commericial thread.

Post here the first time you laugh out loud.

Bud Light lame.

Dorito ok but no lol.

Audi got a snicker.

Comment

Dorito II gross.

Pepsi Max winner!!

Comment

Commercials terrible so far but at least their was one announcing a new Raising Hope on Tuesday.

Comment

The Kia and Bud cowboy are winers so far.

Comment

First Doritos commercial meh, but the finger sucking guy was great and the formerly-cremated Gandpa with a big burn mark on his cheek sitting on the couch was full of win. Far and away the worst was that god awful Coke dragon mess. Just why?
            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Not a commercial, but maybe the best half time show in a long, long time.
              “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I liked the Chrysler/Detroit commercial. Having been there recently, I'd love to see Detroit get back on its feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                  First halftime show in a long time that I didn't watch. I like the Black Eyed Peas, but halftime performance was pretty poor. And why was Slash there?
                  "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

C'mon, the best commercial was easily whatever movie that was showing Brooklyn Decker's amazing bouncing boobies.

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                      Yahoo has an article that says it was the worst halftime show in years. Of course, being in China I missed everything. I could have gone at 6 AM and pay $30 but it just wasn't worth it.
                      拖裤子,
                      放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
                        First Doritos commercial meh, but the finger sucking guy was great and the formerly-cremated Gandpa with a big burn mark on his cheek sitting on the couch was full of win. Far and away the worst was that god awful Coke dragon mess. Just why?
                        Agreed across the board.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Mac View Post
                          Yahoo has an article that says it was the worst halftime show in years. Of course, being in China I missed everything. I could have gone at 6 AM and pay $30 but it just wasn't worth it.
                          The audio was all effed up but the dancers on the field were pretty awesome. They did 3 covers so it really wasn't all about them but they were easily better than the Stones or the Who.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I liked the one where the baby got tossed into the glass wall.................
                            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I'm just surprised that with a year to plan these commercials...this is the best they can do.

Comment

Working...
                              X