Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No football mocks??!!

blasphemy!!!!
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

The days of message board mocks are done. Only us that want to do leagues do it here. You can blame the various sites that hold the mock drafts now.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I blame you Piney
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

with the lockout ending so late in the off-season, it didn't make any sense to have one earlier, and now the real drafts are starting to happen -- so why bother?

Comment

because I am bored til Monday!

Comment

So let's do a mock right now. First 12 to pick get to participate. We'll go 15 rounds.

1.01 Arian Foster
            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

1.02 APeterson

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                So let's do a mock right now. First 12 to pick get to participate. We'll go 15 rounds.

1.01 Arian Foster
                boy youre back with a vengeance....

Comment

1.03 Ray Rice

And thank you Hammer.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    boy youre back with a vengeance....
                    For at least 10 minutes, sure. I forgot that I have to get out of here in half an hour, so you're going to be stuck when you get to the end of Round 2
                    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                      For at least 10 minutes, sure. I forgot that I have to get out of here in half an hour, so you're going to be stuck when you get to the end of Round 2
                      thats ok. I will take the best defense available for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        thats ok. I will take the best defense available for you.
                        Dude don't forget the rap around for rd 3 and give him a kicker.

Comment

Wheres PapaDuece when you need him?

1.04 Chris Johnson

Its how I roll

Comment

Are we assuming this is a non-PPR? QB, 2xRB, 3xWR, TE, K, DEF kind of thing? I'd give it a shot.

1.05 Michael Vick, QB

Comment

Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                              Are we assuming this is a non-PPR? QB, 2xRB, 3xWR, TE, K, DEF kind of thing? I'd give it a shot.

1.05 Michael Vick, QB
                              since you said it, thats what it is.

For Byron
                              1.06 Andre Johnson

Comment

Working...
                              X