2K11: Felix Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K11: Felix Jones

with MBIII shown the door, Jerry Jones favorite alum finally gets the chance to be a full-time starter.

Jones came down a bit last season after moving to the head of the RBBC, averaging 4.3 YPC and scoring just 2 TDs. But he did emerge as a reliable pass catcher with 48 receptions.

he still has a lofty 5.3 YPC average and has not be given more than 185 carries in a season.

If he gets 250 carries, lookout!

MBIII was the short yardage and GL guy. That aspect will have to be worked out, but I expect FX to score motre TDs this year. The stable is now Jones Choice and a rookie. Choice is a good backstop, but you dont want him toting the load. Early on I expect FX to get a lot of work. Later, we'll see. De(Marco)Murray is an oddity--a between the tackles runner with real speed. He and Jones could play off each other well, but it would cut into his carries.

Overall, the proven talent is there, and there is a ton of upside. Upside in this case are Jamaal Charles numbers. Offsetting that is a history of injuries. I drafted the guy as my 3rd RB, and was pleased to get him. Anything after round 4 is gol, and I would consider him a round higher, just get Murray as a handcuff.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
    X