2K11: Ray Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2K11: Ray Rice

has anyone out of the top 5 RBs had a better off-season than Ray Rice? First, he gets an all-pro deck clearer in Vonta Leach; then, coach tells him he's finally going to get goalline carries. They did sign Ricky Williams, so we'll see about that, but can Rice be a viable #1 overall candidate?

In a PPR league, I think so....in fact, I think of the top 4-5 RB's....any one of them could end the 2011 season as the #1 RB.

Comment

hmmmmmm Revo trying to plant seeds in my head.

That voodoo that you do.....
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        hmmmmmm Revo trying to plant seeds in my head.

That voodoo that you do.....
        Thanks Ed!

Comment

if your question is Rice or All-Day, I think I take Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            if your question is Rice or All-Day, I think I take Rice.
            Oh I dont have a question pal. AP will be with me.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he finishes as the #1 RB. As it stands now, he has fewer question marks than nearly every RB above him (CJ, AP, AF, JC).

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_wall View Post
                I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he finishes as the #1 RB. As it stands now, he has fewer question marks than nearly every RB above him (CJ, AP, AF, JC).
                Not sure how he has fewer question marks than Foster

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                  Not sure how he has fewer question marks than Foster
                  Rice got Leach as the FB and Foster lost Leach.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Rice got Leach as the FB and Foster lost Leach.
                    Jah Reid/Oniel Cousins and Michael Oher...

Houston's line is WAY WAY better

Comment

Foster is already kinda banged up and I don't trust Foster to duplicate last years numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X