X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss retires

As reported on ESPN.

14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
    TE: Olsen (NA)
    K: Lutz (7)
    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Gotta say, I loved watching him play as a Viking. Not the classiest guy, but between the stripes, there is no denying he was great.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

interesting guy. I guess the last year was humbling enough for him.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        interesting guy. I guess the last year was humbling enough for him.
        I think this offseason was more humbling to him, as many teams presented him with lowball offers.

Comment

good riddance.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

I'm hoping the Packers will never need to see him in a game again. He simply crushed us.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              I'm hoping the Packers will never need to see him in a game again. He simply crushed us.
              Amen, Brother!

Remember when Ron Wolfe used a 1, 2 & 3 draft picks on CBs one year just to try to stop him. He was "Straight Cash, Homie" against us.
              I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                Amen, Brother!

Remember when Ron Wolfe used a 1, 2 & 3 draft picks on CBs one year just to try to stop him. He was "Straight Cash, Homie" against us.
                I remember it well.

It's strange, but Packer fans liked Moss. Even after the water bottle and the mooning. Or maybe because of both, I don't know.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Anybody who doesn't think Moss should be in the Hall of Fame on first ballot is a flat out moron who should be locked up in a padded cell for their own safety.

Comment

Working...
                  X