Lockout Over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockout Over!

Finally! The owners voted to ratify the new CBA. The league year will begin on Wednesday.

Lockout's First Casualty....

The Hall of Fame Game!

"NFL commissioner Roger Goodell announced that the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game, scheduled for Aug. 7, has been cancelled.

The Chicago Bears were to play the St. Louis Rams that night at Fawcett Stadium in Canton, Ohio, but the game has been scratched as the teams will likely report to training camp five days later than scheduled. Both clubs were to head to their respective camps on Friday."

Comment

What? A few days and you MILLIONAIRES just can't get ready in two weeks for a game that the starters play one series????

During the season, you can play a game on Sunday and be ready for a Thursday game, but two weeks for a meaningless preseason just isn't enough time. Pathetic!

Thanks for f%cking us over, Roger! You will be booed horribly every time you're in the public eye!

Thanks for costing the Hall and our city probably over $1 million dollars!

Comment

At least one fan cares about the HoF game.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
          What? A few days and you MILLIONAIRES just can't get ready in two weeks for a game that the starters play one series????

During the season, you can play a game on Sunday and be ready for a Thursday game, but two weeks for a meaningless preseason just isn't enough time. Pathetic!

Thanks for f%cking us over, Roger! You will be booed horribly every time you're in the public eye!

Thanks for costing the Hall and our city probably over $1 million dollars!
          C'mon gris, you forgot your signature.

Hey, just my angry rant?

Yahoo must be overloaded today with people setting up new leagues.

Comment

doesnt sound over

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...&sct=hp_t11_a1
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Yeah, not so much...is a not too surprising move, the sleazebag owners decided to slip a few extras into the contract that we're apparently NOT agreed to by the players. Way to set the tone for trust for the next decade....Effing clowns.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                Yeah, not so much...is a not too surprising move, the sleazebag owners decided to slip a few extras into the contract that we're apparently NOT agreed to by the players. Way to set the tone for trust for the next decade....Effing clowns.
                The owners have done a horrible job all around. I am almost always pro owner but this lockout has managed to change that.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
                  C'mon gris, you forgot your signature.

Hey, just my angry rant?

Yahoo must be overloaded today with people setting up new leagues.
                  I wish so pissed off that I forgot.

Thanks for reminding me though.

Hey, just my apology.

Gris

Comment

The players have agreed to the new CBA. It's finally, 100% over. Now get to work!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      The players have agreed to the new CBA. It's finally, 100% over. Now get to work!
                      Well technically it is officially official today at 2pm. Time to pay for our leagues now if not done.
                      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
                      X