2k11 Matt Domiguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2k11 Matt Domiguez

He is penciled in as the starting 3B but the Marlins can move Infante there and Coghlan to 2B if needed. Does this kid stick?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I have the Marlins in a dynasty league, so I`ve watched him quite a bit.. He sticks maybe for a month or so.. until they figure out his LONG swing.. but he has the potential to be a solid hitter with gold glove hands.. 2013 more likely.

Comment

Wait for the post-hype play in 2013, agreed.
      Too hyped at too young an age, but he's ahead of most guys his age even now.
      Publicity means he could rake in AA-AAA in 2011-12 and some will figure he's some AAAA guy.
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

I'm not a fan of his as a hitter. The only thing he has going for him is he defense, which means he'll be given every opportunity to have an every day job in the majors eventually. Maybe that means he figures something out one day and becomes a servicable hitter, but I don't see that happening in 2011.

Comment

Working...
        X