12 TM AL 5x5, Last Keeper help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 TM AL 5x5, Last Keeper help

12 TM AL 5x5, Last Keeper help. Yes it is way early, no, there is no pending deadline, yes spring training may provide answer by injuring someone.

Brian Roberts, $21 (position scarcity)

Franklin Guieterez, $24 (young and healthy)

Justin Duscherer, $3 (brittle, but he is just spot warmer, if he pitches wont hurt my numbers, if he gets hurt again, I promote Kyle Drabek)

I don't love Duchsherer in Baltimore. But if you have to keep one of these guys then he's going to hurt you the least.

I would prefer Gutierrez over Roberts. At worst he goes 15/15 with a .260 average and 80ish R/RBI and you lose a few bucks. At best he steals 25+ and his AVG isn't so bad.

Comment

I actually like Justin Duscherer for $3 in baltimore. If he gets even 10 starts at the beginning of the season he'll earn that money back no problem. The other should be hard pressed to earn their salaries back.

Comment

Duscherer will make you a profit and will not hurt you.

Guitierrez you should get back at a considerable savings if you want to.

Roberts is too brittle to keep but he would be my second choice depending on what is back in auction and your league inflation.

Comment

The Duke of Hurl for $3 is fine with me...

Comment

TY all, the $3 Duscherer is how I am leaning now. I really just want 1/2 a good season from him, at which point I would hope promoting K Drabek will be a no brainer at that point. Lots of things can go wrong, but not risking a heck of a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X