X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing commercial

they should have saved this for Sunday though - it would have been a winner

this left me feeling ......empty
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Good, but not Super Bowl worthy. Then again, neither are half of the ones they run during the Super Bowl.

I will say this - the kid does a nice acting job considering he's completely covered up.
      “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
      -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Awesome!! I like when he pushes his dad out of the way.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

this omar reference has been cracking me up the last couple of days...\

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            this omar reference has been cracking me up the last couple of days...
            Particularly since the reference is coming from Senator Clay Davis. Sheeeeeeeeeeeet.

Comment

Working...
            X