Say hello to your moderators....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say hello to your moderators....

I can't be around all of the time, so I have delegated the first two moderators for the new digs and they are B-Fly and Jude Baldo.

For one - they're on opposite coasts so it gives us some excellent coverage if I am out of pocket. Secondly, they are both infinitely smarter and more rational than I am.

I will also be setting up different mods for each of the forums to help keep the forums on the up and up for site policy and what not in the coming days.

Bhanned....Baldoed...yeah, it works for me
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

If B-Fly gets on Jude Baldo's shoulders, I think they might be as tall as you!
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        If B-Fly gets on Jude Baldo's shoulders, I think they might be as tall as you!
        Still shorter than Byron

Comment

Hey Jude. Don't let us down.

Hey - Jason told me to say hello to them.

Comment

Hello, moderators.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Hello........How are ya?.........
              拖裤子,
              放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                Secondly, they are both infinitely smarter and more rational than I am.
                I don't know about the former, but I'll accept the latter.

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new moderator overlords.
                  “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                    I, for one, welcome our new moderator overlords.
                    you need a swirlie, brown nose.
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Hi...

I'm gonna need a bucket, a mop, some rope, a shovel, and some lime. Don't ask any questions

Comment

Hey guys, it seems kinda quiet in here. Can't we access the old one at all?

Comment

Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                          will that liven this place up somehow?
                          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by MagSeven View Post
                            I will turn that back on tomorrow but I strongly encourage you guys to post in here because I have little faith that the old content is moving over. I had 75 registrations today so I know people took the hint

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              will that liven this place up somehow?
                              I suppose I could have separated the 2 sentences. Guess I was just a little stunned that old RJ wasn't available this evening....it was comfortable like an old glove (but sometimes smelly).

Comment

Working...
                              X