What's so punny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's so punny?

The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .

A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.

A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

If you jumped off the bridge in Paris , you'd be in Seine .

Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.

There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

Roy bought an expensive pair of new shoes. He goes to visit his friend. Being polite, he removed his shoes and leaves them at the door.

His friend’s cat discovers Roys new shoes, likes the smell and proceeds to chew them up. Roy goes ballistic. The friend, feeling very bad, has a dilemma: he has two cats. One of the cats enters the room at that moment. His friend then asks:

Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes?
    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
      Roy bought an expensive pair of new shoes. He goes to visit his friend. Being polite, he removed his shoes and leaves them at the door.

His friend’s cat discovers Roys new shoes, likes the smell and proceeds to chew them up. Roy goes ballistic. The friend, feeling very bad, has a dilemma: he has two cats. One of the cats enters the room at that moment. His friend then asks:

Pardon me Roy, is that the cat that chewed your new shoes?
      My algebra teacher told us that one in 8th grade. Of course he had to preface it by informing us that the song existed.

Comment

Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
        My algebra teacher told us that one in 8th grade. Of course he had to preface it by informing us that the song existed.
        Damn whippersnapper!
        “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
        -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

A friend of mine has a big wooden mallet named Jaun. He claims that if you have seen Juan, you've seen the maul.

Just the punch line:

If the Foo sh!ts, wear it.

Let your pages do the walking through the yellow fingers.

Someone chanted "evening".

You can do what you want, but keep off my blue spayed ewes.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

"I see," said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly.
              They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly.
                They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it.
                Nice.

Did you even read mine...uh...did ya

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  Nice.

Did you even read mine...uh...did ya
                  Yep, I read 'em.

The banana one is one of my all time favorites.

Comment

Working...
                  X