It's Signing Day 2011 Baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Signing Day 2011 Baby!

Great day to be a Seminole!!!! By my count they already have 16 four-star or better recruits, including the best safety in the country and James Wilder's son. If they get Tony Steward, the #1 linebacker, it would be amazing.

Thanks to Urban for setting those Gators back haha.

How's your school doing?

FSU is kicking major ass today

UCF should have a top 50 class for the first time ever which will be amazing.

Comment

Excellent morning for my Sooners so far. No defectors with Danzel Williams sticking with OU and not changing to TCU. Definitely looking forward to Metoyer, and Williams to add more playmaking ability to an already strikingly talented offensive team.

Looking forward to our trip to Talahassee, if we can escaped without being scalped, I think 2011 could be a majical season around Norman.
      Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Auburn is killing it!!!
        Comparing a Fantasy Baseball Draft to an Auction is like comparing Checkers to Chess!!!

Comment

Louisville and Clemson are raking them in. Clemson signed 2 of the 7 5* players in Florida!

Comment

I was thrilled to see Isaiah Crowell decide on Georgia.

It's been a good day for the ACC, I like what Virginia is bringing in.

Comment

OU just snagged an a somewhat unexpected quality signee in Nila Kasitati out of Euless Trinity. He is a 6'4 280 OT/TE, it was expected he would sign with Baylor or Utah. OU doesn't have much of a track record with Pacific Islanders but we want to get an an enrode. Kasitati has a ton of athletic ability, strength, and nastiness. A huge pickup in my opinion, I am ecstatic!!!

The only reason our class is bottom of the top 10 is because of numbers of players not quality. Based on quality we are top 5 from what I have heard. We came into today hoping we would have no defections, check!!! Plus we pulled in an extra quality player!!! Great day in Norman, OK!!!

Comment

I was very happy with my Cincinnati Bearcats class. Best class in the history of the program, which is very nice after a tough 2010 season. Lots of play makers on offense and definitely some talented guys on defense that could step in and help our sieve-like defense.

Comment

Working...
                X