Eldiablo505's RTW trip...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eldiablo505's RTW trip...

Leaving today...Bon voyage, buddy! Hope you and your wife have a safe, yet exciting trip!

Eldiablo's (sporadically updated) trip blog: http://180rtw.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by SeaDogStat; 06-15-2011, 11:38 AM.
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

wow ... not much build up to this but there should have been, this is a big deal - have a helluva time!
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

6 months without him posting here? Gonna be quiet.

Bookmarked the blog. Gonna be interesting reading when it gets updated.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

I for one will miss him. Safe travels, my internet friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          6 months without him posting here? Gonna be quiet.

Bookmarked the blog. Gonna be interesting reading when it gets updated.
          No lap top?

Have a great trip!

Comment

anybody wanna do side bets on el-d getting his ass kicked by thugs or ending up in a foreign jail?
            ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
              anybody wanna do side bets on el-d getting his ass kicked by thugs or ending up in a foreign jail?
              Let's just pray he stays out of truly scary places like Copenhagen, Disneyworld... or Rosario.
              "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

I'm totally jealous....that trip looks awesome
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  I'm totally jealous....that trip looks awesome
                  What's stopping you? You got the Griswold card...
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    What's stopping you? You got the Griswold card...
                    Dr Rosenrosen has to sign all my expense reports now, it's not the same....
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                    X