Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senorsheep's next date

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Watch video > dodge bullet

Comment

Saw this earlier today. She'll be on an episode of Animal Hoarders in about 30 years.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

LOL! I saw the vid earlier too and didn't think of this. I didn't know where to start with that girl.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
        Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
        Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

I'd hit it. :toasted:
          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Crazy in the head, crazy in bed.
            “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
            -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
              Saw this earlier today. She'll be on an episode of Animal Hoarders in about 30 years.
              I'm pretty sure that's fake and she's angling for meeting Danial Tosh... if not, Villanova is close by and I think this girl might be my soul-mate!
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                I'm pretty sure that's fake and she's angling for meeting Danial Tosh... if not, Villanova is close by and I think this girl might be my soul-mate!
                Her other vids are a bit zany so I think this was a work, not a shoot.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Working...
                X