Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is waking up at 3 AM for an Iphone tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is waking up at 3 AM for an Iphone tomorrow?

For existing Verizon customers, you have an option to get first crack at the IPhone 4.

at #AM I might be getting up to take a leak, but thats about it.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Things like this it's always best to have someone else be the guinea pig.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I don't think there's a gadget in the world I'd wake up early to buy.

Comment

Seems crazy to me too, I guess the good news is you do not need to leave your house.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            I don't think there's a gadget in the world I'd wake up early to buy.
            robotic sex slave?
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
              robotic sex slave?
              Japanese Lap Pillow, now with real flesh?
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I'd love to but I'm not switching from my $30/mo plan that gives me almost everything Verizon's 90/mo has. Except of course Sprint wont let me upgrade to a new phone.
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

For those of you who are iPhone users on Verizon, the attached will be an interesting read:

The launch of the iPhone on Verizon adds to the mountain of evidence that you just can’t trust wireless carriers. On the day that iPhone preorders began last week, Verizon quietly revised its policy on data management: Any smartphone customer who uses an “extraordinary amount of data” will see a slowdown in their data-transfer speeds […]
                  I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                    For those of you who are iPhone users on Verizon, the attached will be an interesting read:

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/...verizon-sucks/
                    My wife ended up getting the Iphone in the mail on Monday after I happened to be awake at 3 AM that pre sale morning. I did get $50 off because of the new every two. We did have to lock in at the "unlimited" plan for $30 per month. I honestly think we would be better off with the tiered plan as I do not think she will be one of those super data hogs. I certainly have not noticed any speed slow down when I have played around with it. This phone is a superior phone to my Blackberry Curve.

Comment

All the same, I'd rather sleep with the T Mobile girl.

Comment

I hope no one got up at 3am....they were probably there by themselves. Here's the line at the Apple flagship store in NYC just before it opened:

Comment

Today is just for people that want to switch over from another provider. I assume more Verizon people that were waiting got them.

Comment

Working...
                          X