Shout Out to Mike Pence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out to Mike Pence

Let me start by saying that I'm appalled by every person involved in the Trump administration. I don't know what people think they were getting into, and I have no idea what mid-level and low-level people expect to do for work after being part of this administration.

With all that said, I want to give some props to VP Pence, as he seems to be the only adult in the room over the last two weeks. He has picked up tasks that are normally done by the president during the end game. I can't imagine what military personnel must feel when the Commander-in-Chief can't come out of his hole to say good-bye to the troops.

Anyway, props to Pence for being an adult in this endgame.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

He's probably been the best of a terrible lot. That said, he still found ways to pitch The Big Lie to the rabid Trumptards in the audience, so he's not a saint either.

Comment

Yea, it's very hard for me to give him credit, but things definitely could have been made worse if he'd been a total fucking traitor like so many others.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

After helping pour the gasoline for four years, I'm not eager to give Pence credit for watching someone else light the match instead of doing it himself.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Well doing the right thing in the face of being hung, let's just say that I am not as effusive in praise as ITC
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Again, I'm not a fan, but he is probably the only person in Trump's administration that has done anything to keep the nation going the last ten days. For that, I tip the hat...nothing more.
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
              Again, I'm not a fan, but he is probably the only person in Trump's administration that has done anything to keep the nation going the last ten days. For that, I tip the hat...nothing more.
              I'll go with that.

Comment

Working...
              X