Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere but.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere but.....

....how do Christian Trump supporters reconcile these two ideas? I don't get it.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    ....how do Christian Trump supporters reconcile these two ideas? I don't get it.
    Supreme Court/abortion and for everything else denial and hypocrisy.

Comment

I don't understand how Christian Trump supporters can reconcile anything. And I have many of them in my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I don't understand how Christian Trump supporters can reconcile anything. And I have many of them in my family.
        How do they reconcile his bigotry, misogyny, and bullying with the teachings in the Bible? I am so fucking confused.

Comment

How do they reconcile his bigotry, misogyny, and bullying with the teachings in the Bible? I am so fucking confused.
          Those are all FakeNews don't you know?

Comment

Those are all FakeNews don't you know?
            1) I get what you are saying.
            2) How about the youtube clips of the crazy shit he says?

Comment

1) I get what you are saying.
              2) How about the youtube clips of the crazy shit he says?
              creative editing / taken out of context / he was just joking, can't you recognize sarcasm?

Comment

Once he got away with "it's just locker room talk", there was no end in sight of what his supporters would turn a blind eye to, right?

Comment

Once he got away with "it's just locker room talk", there was no end in sight of what his supporters would turn a blind eye to, right?
                  I guess you are right but it still makes me sad. I don't know how anyone can support the terrible man but when my Christian friends & relatives do, it really confuses me.

Comment

I guess you are right but it still makes me sad. I don't know how anyone can support the terrible man but when my Christian friends & relatives do, it really confuses me.
                    No doubt, I've been through that same confusion. I think you have groupthink and bias confirmation in play and we've all become so stubborn that no one is willing to back off and admit they were wrong.

Comment

I was at the meeting of Christian Trump supporters as an undercover operative. Shockingly, they support him purely to annoy you, Steve. It seems like a lot of effort to go after one man, but it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                        I was at the meeting of Christian Trump supporters as an undercover operative. Shockingly, they support him purely to annoy you, Steve. It seems like a lot of effort to go after one man, but it is what it is.
                        How long have you been around here ? Steve is not just one man.
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                          How long have you been around here ? Steve is not just one man.
                          You’re right. Steve is every man. He is all of us. Even you, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                            I mean, is it really any less believe and egocentric than to believe China invented global warning and the coronavirus just to stop trump from getting reelected?

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                              I mean, is it really any less believe and egocentric than to believe China invented global warning and the coronavirus just to stop trump from getting reelected?
                              They didn't?

Link me to provide support for your unsubstantiated claims please.

Comment

Working...
                              X