No Matter How Much Things Change...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Matter How Much Things Change...

...they always stay the same. Just took a quick glance at the "Who's online" feature and what do you think JKrant1 was doing?
    "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

he's creepy and he's cooky.....
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

You know these two need to get a phone that allows them to use an IM service.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

how much did JKrant donate for this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
          ...they always stay the same. Just took a quick glance at the "Who's online" feature and what do you think JKrant1 was doing?
          Drinking soju?

Comment

necro otter is on the loose!
            "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Working...
            X