I will never see otters the same again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never see otters the same again

I started watching Michelle Wolfe's newest special and it started me down this deep, dark rabbit hole. Sorry in advance to Steve, but apparently, there are some aggressive incel rapist otters out there, who are also into interspecies pedophelia, murder, and necrophelia, in that order. Read on only if you want your cute animal delusions shattered.

https://www.seeker.com/the-other-sid...765194766.html
    Last edited by Sour Masher; 01-25-2020, 11:56 PM.

her last name is wolfe. and she's going to teach me about otters? it's a conspiracy between wolves and otters.

this year i asked a ranger at the campground why there was so many female mallards hanging out together in groups and why and where were all the male mallard ducks? and then he explained duck rape culture. which makes no sense because a male mallard can get any female he wants. seriously. male mallard ducks are total players. once in a while you'll see one getting nagged all the time by the female once they are in a relationship. you can tell the dude's totally annoyed as she's telling him not to sit here or get to close to humans or traffic there. and then the next day she's flying around in distress because she can't find him. she's like omg he left me for another duck because i kept telling him what to do while throwing water on herself to cool off and get ready for another search for the bastard.

Comment

Working...
    X