The Conways--Must See TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Conways--Must See TV

I do not watch reality television, but if Kellyanne and George every agree to do one of their home life, I am so DVRing that. I know there have been political odd couples in the media before, but can anyone remember one as interesting as this duo? I am actually surprised, given how fragile Trump's ego is, that he hasn't found a reason to fire Kellyanne for her husbands constant and vicious criticisms. I guess it is a testament to how much he values her that he tolerates it.

Who else would really love to know how this dynamic works at home?

I want to know why every media picture of George Conway shows him looking off to the left or right. Can't someone get a decent pic of this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      I want to know why every media picture of George Conway shows him looking off to the left or right. Can't someone get a decent pic of this guy?
      he's not a centrist
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

He's shifty

Comment

Some interesting developments in The Conways, including George calling his wife a cheerleader and enabler of a criminal, and Trump calling George a whack job, and assuming he is nuts because of something his employee, Kellyanne must have done. But she's great, he says. And earlier, Kellyanne quipped her husband gets his power through her, and he suggested she was a narcissist. It amazes me they are still together. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...TdF?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
            Some interesting developments in The Conways, including George calling his wife a cheerleader and enabler of a criminal, and Trump calling George a whack job, and assuming he is nuts because of something his employee, Kellyanne must have done. But she's great, he says. And earlier, Kellyanne quipped her husband gets his power through her, and he suggested she was a narcissist. It amazes me they are still together. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...TdF?li=BBnbfcL
            I've heard that it's the only way they get to work again after Trump, maintaining this charade. Kellyanne gets to say that she was sending SOS smoke signals through George, and both end up looking like they were doing their best to hold onto power to reign in the mad king...

But I really hate what a soap opera it is. Seems too predictable. If they divorce, I'll change my mind, but for now it looks entirely calculated. They're a tag team playing both sides.
            Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
            X