Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Trump tell the world about aliens??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will Trump tell the world about aliens??

Yeah - I know sounds weird.........

Maybe it's me, but there seems to be more discussion about ET's and/or ET technology.

Is this what is on page 47?

LOL!
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
    Yeah - I know sounds weird.........

Maybe it's me, but there seems to be more discussion about ET's and/or ET technology.

Is this what is on page 47?

LOL!
    I've heard for years that ET will be a big great field to get into, lots of jobs for the tech savvy.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Space force!

Comment

The funniest part about this post is that I saw the same question asked on Facebook recently. The poster was... Bob Kohm.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

I thought aliens were the whole reason he wanted a wall?
          “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

I no longer believe in aliens because if Trump knew they really existed, he would've blabbed about them numerous times already.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              I no longer believe in aliens because if Trump knew they really existed, he would've blabbed about them numerous times already.
              BK had a similar take, but I believe Trump is too stupid, too undisciplined and unfocused, too lazy, you name it... Trump doesn't have the follow-through to conduct any investigation into government secrets. I believe you are all wasting a perfectly good 25th amendment on such a clearly mentally incompetant man-child.

Would make a hell of a campaign distraction though.
              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                I thought aliens were the whole reason he wanted a wall?
                Nothing? Nothing?
                “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                  Nothing? Nothing?

Comment

There is a whole comic series based on this premise, called Letter 44. The set up is that the incoming president (who isn't named Obama, but basically is) gets a letter from the previous (who isn't named Bush but basically is) about how Aliens are real and the government has covered it up for years. There is a power struggle with the outgoing guy and the new guy. It is pretty interesting.

Comment

All this talk of Aliens and not one mention of Sigourney Weaver. Shame.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                      X