Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Pickles....

Preferably Bread and Butter chunks.

It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Bread and butter is good. My favorite is sweet pickles though.

And not just any sweet pickle. My grandmother had a recipe where she took a jar of thin sliced pickles and soaked them in sugar for several days. So tasty, and brings back great memories every time.

Comment

Half sours

Comment

I have made home made pickles or "quick pickles" a couple times. When I make them I like throwing in some sliced jalapeno. Had a buddy of mine that won ribbons at the MN State Fair for his spicy pickles.
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Half sours
          the only way to go.
          It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I like pickles. I don't love pickles.

Different pickles for different sandwiches. But if they were missing I wouldn't freak out. Except for Chicago Style Hotdog. That is the only must have.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              I like pickles. I don't love pickles.

Different pickles for different sandwiches. But if they were missing I wouldn't freak out. Except for Chicago Style Hotdog. That is the only must have.
              “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Add a hot pepper.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

What's the pen's position on pickled eggs?

When done right I'm a big fan. Of course they're never allowed into the house so they're a rare treat.
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

[QUOTE=TranaGreg;318303]What's the pen's position on pickled eggs?

When done right I'm a big fan. Of course they're never allowed into the house so they're a rare treat.[/QUOTE

Nope.

That said if I was offered one "done right" I would try it again.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      What's the pen's position on pickled eggs?

When done right I'm a big fan. Of course they're never allowed into the house so they're a rare treat.
                      Not allowed into the house? Canadian thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
                        What he said.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I had a Hundred Year Egg once. It was a duck egg and the shell was purplish. The egg white was so dark it was almost black and the yolk was grey/green. I had to eat it on a bet. Surprisingly, it wan't bad and I don't like hard cooked eggs.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                            I had to eat it on a bet.

J

Comment

Anyone like Jeff Pickles?

Comment

Working...
                              X