Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you visit your old grad school?

Just curious how far we can take this.
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
    We'll we can definitely continue through visiting your old assisted living or retirement home, although not many make it out alive.

Visiting your own gravesite is another possibility but it requires specific viewpoints on the proof of God thread.

Comment

I've walked past it many times since it's in NYC, but that's about it.

Have you visited your elementary school? Pre-school?

I actually visited my pre-school once when I was doing a case study for some class in high school. I think the project was evaluating whether cliques form, even in pre-school.

Comment

I actually meant to visit Loyola last time I was in Chicago because it's right on Lake Michigan and I wanted to get a t-shirt after they made the Final Four last year. But I didn't make it. I have been back on the campus maybe once or twice but haven't been back to U of Chicago.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
          I actually meant to visit Loyola last time I was in Chicago because it's right on Lake Michigan and I wanted to get a t-shirt after they made the Final Four last year. But I didn't make it. I have been back on the campus maybe once or twice but haven't been back to U of Chicago.
          my parents met at Loyola in Chicago
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Road trip for a Cubs game next summer?

Comment

umm...you spelled grade wrong...duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                my parents met at Loyola in Chicago
                Ramblers!
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  Road trip for a Cubs game next summer?
                  Possibly...my schedule has gotten much more restrictive since having kids.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                  X