Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Legal Weed day

At least for my fellow canucks!

To be fair, I'm not at all a regular user - I might imbibe once a year (if that); I doubt that it'll change now that it's legal, although I am somewhat interested in edibles ... though those won't be legal here until next year (the legal framework for edibles with additional regulations aren't in place yet.

It's an interesting social experiment. If nothing else I'm supportive for the impact it will have on the legal & corrections systems.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

So......it's always 4:20 in Canada
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

That's a real Steve post

Comment

have fun!
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
          That's a real Steve post

Damn straight.

Comment

Hopefully we'll be joining you some day.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
              Hopefully we'll be joining you some day.
              Why? Are they coming apart?

Comment

some of us already have
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Last night I came out of Bowling and smelled the sweet odor of skunk weed or at least that is what it was called 34 years ago. I looked around and it was from the young bowling team about 40 yards away. They saw me see them and looked guilty. I felt like saying something like it's cool or smells like skunk! I didn't, just got in the car and left.

Maybe they are Canadian?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Last night I came out of Bowling and smelled the sweet odor of skunk weed or at least that is what it was called 34 years ago. I looked around and it was from the young bowling team about 40 yards away. They saw me see them and looked guilty. I felt like saying something like it's cool or smells like skunk! I didn't, just got in the car and left.

Maybe they are Canadian?
                    maybe. how did they bowl?
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      maybe. how did they bowl?
                      I do not know as we did not bowl them. However this was after bowling. I do not know if they tune up before or in between games.

Comment

maybe. how did they bong?
                        fixed.

Comment

hey, bowl could have worked too

Comment

hey, bowl could have worked too
                            Public place, outside, probably something disposable in the event the police stop to chat.

Comment

So, I haven't heard. Does Canada still exist?

Comment

Working...
                              X