Help me name my college radio show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me name my college radio show!

You guys did such a great job helping me narrow down my business name, I thought I'd go back to the well.

So my old college radio show, from 2003-2006, was called The Sound and the Fury. I never used a DJ name. I'm returning to the station for a show Sunday nights 5-7 pm.

It's going to be categorized as "mixed bag", meaning I'm free to play anything, as long as its clean. My first thought is that I want to use the term "lootbag"... something like Ear Candy with DJ Lootbag.... or something.

Thoughts on my idea? Original name ideas? Thanks!
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

The Found and The Story

Loup-Garou's Mixed Bag O' Clean Tunes
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Mr. Klean's Lootbag

Mr. Clean's Lootbag of Fine Tunes

Comment

why not "One Man Wolfpack"
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

"Trump is an asshole".
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Prolific Tweeter........ probably a better band name.
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Mariday Park Landscaping
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                Mariday Park Landscaping
                I'm considering advertising with the station someday. They had a realtor put on commercials a few years ago, first time I'd ever heard that on a campus station. So I checked her profile recently to see how the upstart is doing, and she's got like 100 properties listed on her site, so she's really exploded. Makes me think you get good bang for your buck, especially if it's an uncommon business... it would also be a double-whammy of radio folks wanting to support me if they knew I was a DJ, but I'd surely want to limit my sponsored content on air.

I'm probably 2 years away from that stage, but it's in my long term plans. Holy smokes, folks love Mariday Park Landscaping. I get a lotta love for it. I've locked down work for some incredible massive properties in the neighborhood, and the name helps.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Chex-Mix and Brew
                  Chicks-Mix and Crew
                  Trail-Mix and the View

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                  X