Why do convicts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do convicts...

Why do convicts beat and kill child molesters?

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I would assume because children are the most vulnerable victims and therefore the molesters are viewed as the most heinous criminals. Also, likely that many convicts were themselves abused in some way.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      I would assume because children are the most vulnerable victims and therefore the molesters are viewed as the most heinous criminals. Also, likely that many convicts were themselves abused in some way.
      that last part is my understanding
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

...and because the guards are willing to look the other way/let it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          hierarchy of crime. child molesters are at the bottom.

Comment

Given the chance to get away with killing or paying someone to kill a child molester, would you (universal you) do it?
            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Some good answers.

Why do some abusers become abusers. I don't think it hereditary as from the disease angle such as alcoholism. Seems with abuse one would not want to propagate that legacy.

On the convict beating side; Do you think that self righteous anger come into play?

Comment

I personally oppose the death penalty, as well as vigilantism and most other forms of extra-legal "justice", and therefore think the leadership of any prison where inmates are killing or beating other inmates needs to be held accountable. I say that not out of any sympathy for child molesters, but rather out of respect for law and process.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                  I personally oppose the death penalty, as well as vigilantism and most other forms of extra-legal "justice", and therefore think the leadership of any prison where inmates are killing or beating other inmates needs to be held accountable. I say that not out of any sympathy for child molesters, but rather out of respect for law and process.
                  I agree with this. Check your pms.

Comment

Ladies and gentleman...your Catholic Church in all of its glory!

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                      Ladies and gentleman...your Catholic Church in all of its glory!

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/fa...s/201808100153
                      How anyone can stay in that pedophilic cult is beyond me. I went to a Catholic all-boys HS and there is no way I'd have not been kicked out if this truth had been known 25 years ago.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        How anyone can stay in that pedophilic cult is beyond me. I went to a Catholic all-boys HS and there is no way I'd have not been kicked out if this truth had been known 25 years ago.
                        I went to Catholic School for 12 years. Thankfully I never was an Altar Boy. Many of my friends were. I sometimes wonder if any of them ever got abused??

Comment

I went to Catholic School for 12 years. Thankfully I never was an Altar Boy. Many of my friends were. I sometimes wonder if any of them ever got abused??
                          Did they wear gold crosses? It's just so sickening.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Given the chance to get away with killing or paying someone to kill a child molester, would you (universal you) do it?
                            without pity or remorse
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                              without pity or remorse
                              About 35% of those abused become abusers.

While your statement has some appeal. You would be giving a death sentence to about a third of the victims of this terrible crime.

Comment

Working...
                              X