How do I log in on another computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I log in on another computer?

I set up my account on this computer. I went to log in on my lap top and it recognized Gregg but not my password. I decided to try to change my password and then is said it did not recognize my email address. I bailed on the whole thing. Reminded me too much of what happened last time.

So how do I get my account on two computers? Or do I have to just get a new ID on the lap top?

thanks in advance.

Um this should not matter. I was logged in on 2 browsers today on my BB and also here at work on IE. What browsers are you using on the 2 computers?
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
      Um this should not matter. I was logged in on 2 browsers today on my BB and also here at work on IE. What browsers are you using on the 2 computers?
      Internet Explorer.

Now the funny thing is that I ignored the notice, clicked on forums and am typing this...and it is letting me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Internet Explorer.

Now the funny thing is that I ignored the notice, clicked on forums and am typing this...and it is letting me.
        Ignored what notice?

I would find another brower anyway. Try Google Chrome and see if you like it.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
          Ignored what notice?

I would find another brower anyway. Try Google Chrome and see if you like it.
          The one that said it didn't recognize my password.

Also my lap top (this one) is dictated by my Company what I can and cannot use.

Comment

Your username and password should be the same regardless of what computer you log on to.
            I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

The one that said it didn't recognize my password.

Also my lap top (this one) is dictated by my Company what I can and cannot use.
              Ok did not know about the laptop being a work computer. Yeah can't do much there.

Comment

My guess is Gregg is that your work laptop is set up to not accept cookies. Not much you can do there. Just continue to click through the error you get and you should be logged in. You will have to do that everytime you visit this forum on the laptop.

Comment

I set up my account on this computer. I went to log in on my lap top and it recognized Gregg but not my password. I decided to try to change my password and then is said it did not recognize my email address. I bailed on the whole thing. Reminded me too much of what happened last time.

So how do I get my account on two computers? Or do I have to just get a new ID on the lap top?

thanks in advance.
                  upgrade from your Commodore 64.
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Thanks fellas, it seems to be working now. I just logged in the righ way.

Comment

Working...
                    X