There is a blizzard coming our way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a blizzard coming our way!

Weather man says could be 18-22 inches from Tuesday to Wed morning. Wed a little more snow but 50 mph wind. If that happens it would rank #5 all time. There is some speculation that it could be more and has potential to be #1.

Woo hoo!

Unfortunately I do not get a snow day as I can work from my house.

It is kind of amazing how many people are freaked out. Stay in, take it slow when removing the snow. Have some hot coco or coffee, put a fire in the fireplace and be glad that Gregg does not have a four wheel drive vehicle.

Enjoy!
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      Enjoy!
      Thank you.

I live in the Midwest, I expect some snow.

Comment

get the milk and eggs!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I think we are getting the edge of this one as well. Calling for another 6 inches tomorrow then turning into ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            get the milk and eggs!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!
            milk and BREAD! Nothing like those milk sandwiches to get through the cold

Comment

You know... I'd GLADLY take the blizzard to what we're getting tonight and tomorrow.

They are honestly predicting us to have upwards of 2" of ICE. The last time we had a beefy ice storm here, we were without power for 9 days. I am SO not looking forward to this.
              -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

Its about time someone else is getting hit. We still snow from our first time just after Christmas here in South Jersey. It never stays around this long.
                Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                  Its about time someone else is getting hit. We still snow from our first time just after Christmas here in South Jersey. It never stays around this long.
                  theres more coming. Get the flashlights and wood.
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                    Thank you.

I live in the Midwest, I expect some snow.
                    I live in Maine...we have plenty...with more on the way Wednesday...only 12-16" forecast for us though... They don't cancel school unless it is more than 8-10'' up here
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I live in Maine...we have plenty...with more on the way Wednesday...only 12-16" forecast for us though... They don't cancel school unless it is more than 8-10'' up here

what grade are you in, chubby?

Comment

what grade are you in, chubby?
                        With my abundant marbling of fat, I'd say Prime+...

Comment

With my abundant marbling of fat, I'd say Prime+...
                          wanna sumo?

Comment

wanna sumo?
                            Bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by NakedRicci View Post
                              You know... I'd GLADLY take the blizzard to what we're getting tonight and tomorrow.

They are honestly predicting us to have upwards of 2" of ICE. The last time we had a beefy ice storm here, we were without power for 9 days. I am SO not looking forward to this.
                              Oh I agree. Without a doubt blizzard over ice. Ice is beautiful to look at but oh so nasty on the power. Plus it is almost impossible to drive to where the power is.

You and yours be safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X