• 7:46 Central Time where is everybody...body...body

Hello o o o it is echoing in here.

I am having my coffee all by myself.

Have a great day!

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Hello o o o it is echoing in here.

I am having my coffee all by myself.

Have a great day!
    Actually, it’s been doing that for some time now.
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

finished my coffee long ago (eastern time zone)
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

working. Actually been very busy and can hardly get any time to check in here during the day lately.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
          Actually, it’s been doing that for some time now.
          I was speaking of the whole site. Usually there is someone in non Sports Bar sections.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
            finished my coffee long ago (eastern time zone)
            Wait you finish coffee?

I also thought you were in the Vancouver area?

Comment

Wait you finish coffee?

I also thought you were in the Vancouver area?
              Trana = Toronto (you know, how the locals in Cleveland say "clelan" or people in Baltimore say "balmer")

I do get out to the west coast a lot tho - in-laws are out there.
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

I was speaking of the whole site. Usually there is someone in non Sports Bar sections.
                I knew that. I was just being politically sarcastic!
                I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                  I knew that. I was just being politically sarcastic!
                  Love the intent. Sorry I could not rise to the occasion of understanding/enjoying it...not enough coffee.

Comment

Love the intent. Sorry I could not rise to the occasion of understanding/enjoying it...not enough coffee.
                    Lol. It probably rose to where it should’ve. Misplaced humor too early in the morning!

Ronald Reagan

Comment

See, now don't you guys miss all of my inane stories about my job, my town and my life!!!!
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        See, now don't you guys miss all of my inane stories about my job, my town and my life!!!!
                        I never had a problem with those.

Comment

I never had a problem with those.
                          I have a really crazy story about the Council and Library Board in my city. So much insanity over a library !!
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

My library was flooded and now I don't have a library.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                              My library was flooded and now I don't have a library.

Really? That most definitely sucks. I can't imagine not having a library in my town.

Comment

Working...
                              X