Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• site issue

whoa, deja vu ...

Last edited by TranaGreg; 01-23-2018, 02:42 PM.
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

I posted before we needed to take down the site that there were issues with some users getting blocked from their ID/Passwords. We don't know what exactly the issue was. To correct, the hosting site needed to use a backup, which was from yesterday. So anything posted in the last 24 hours was wiped.

Comment

i was gone.. i found my way back.. hi kids.

[e]
      I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

Originally posted by [echo] View Post

[e]
        whoa, deja vu ...

hey [e], wassup?
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

[e]
          Hey! Several old times coming back...hope all is well.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

all is great.. life is good, work is good.. and i won both my most recent football and baseball leagues..

glad to be back.
            I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain. Time to die.

Comment

[e]
              Holy cow! Welcome back buddy!

Good to hear from you again!

Have you always lived in Columbus, Ohio?

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                Holy cow! Welcome back buddy!

Good to hear from you again!

Have you always lived in Columbus, Ohio?
                no - here for last 4 years.. grew up South of Boston

Comment

no - here for last 4 years.. grew up South of Boston
                  Nice! I live only a couple of hours away! What brought you to Columbus? Where do you live/work at down there?

Comment

Gris knows that in spite of my New York metro / New Jersey status for the past 30 plus years that I grew up in Columbus

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                      Nice! I live only a couple of hours away! What brought you to Columbus? Where do you live/work at down there?
                      work Near Polaris Mall - North of columbus.. live like 10 mins from there off of 315
                      wifes parents live here - have for 25 years.. she went to OSU for her masters.. so.. here i am..

Comment

work Near Polaris Mall - North of columbus.. live like 10 mins from there off of 315
                        wifes parents live here - have for 25 years.. she went to OSU for her masters.. so.. here i am..
                        Awesome! Welcome! If you head up this way, give me a holler!

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                          Gris knows that in spite of my New York metro / New Jersey status for the past 30 plus years that I grew up in Columbus
                          Exactly....I thought it was Cleveland....but Columbus it is! lol

Comment

[e]
                            [e]xcellent news.

Comment

Working...
                            X