Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Hungover?

And Who's not?

Streets were slick last night. My wife and I were in bed at 12 o'clock.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

I stayed in. I was away over Christmas and nothing for NYE fell in my lap. Plus, it was -30°C / -22°F. I made chicken fried riced cauliflower for dinner and drank a beer. I was in bed by midnight as well. Heading out to watch college football with friends today.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
    Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
    Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

It was 16 degrees and icy, so we stayed in. The wife read and I upgraded the wiring in a couple of guitars. We managed to stay up past midnight, at least by a few minutes.
      If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Comment

My wife and I were at wedding.

We do not drink (we used to be champion drinkers a long time ago). Had a great time. Left about 11:30 and wished each other Happy New Year on the way home. Went to bed about 2:00.

Comment

Yesterday evening, I popped open my 1 bottle of wine for the year (Peach Spumante - delicious!!) and drank about 3/4 of it. This morning, I do not have a hangover at all. Will finish the bottle tonite.

Comment

Been between 10 below and 25 below with 35-50 below zero wind chills for several days...have been out of the house for about 10 minutes over the last 4 days. I had a few beers and was sleeping by 12:00....this getting old isn't for sissies

Comment

We were at a party at a neighbor's house (in walking distance). The kids went off and played by themselves while the adults drank in the living room. Shades of how my parents used to socialize, I'm getting old.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
              X