RJEL- news notes and trade thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJEL- news notes and trade thoughts

I am shopping a $7 Josh Johnson for a MLB player and decent prospect.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

I'm also shopping Seth Smith $1, Randy Wells $2, Jaime Garcia $2, Brett Myers $8, Martin Prado $17 and some others. I'd be happy to bundle a bunch up for one keeper, preferably a hitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      In our league this type of post gets you a $24 Nate McClouth and a $10 Justin Maxwell!

Or a $40 Phillips straight up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        In our league this type of post gets you a $24 Nate McClouth and a $10 Justin Maxwell!

Or a $40 Phillips straight up.
        your league must stink
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

your league must stink
          Why is there a horsey on your Bears outfit?

My league is full of sharks. Just the kind I was looking for when I joined.

Seriously good luck with the trade.

Comment

Why is there a horsey on your Bears outfit?

My league is full of sharks. Just the kind I was looking for when I joined.

Seriously good luck with the trade.

those arent shark offers. Theyre just bad offers. Who in their right mind would accept either of the offers you put out there?

Comment

I'll give you a 1 buck Jarrod Dyson and some Korean guy I have in my minors...deal?
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                I'll give you a 1 buck Jarrod Dyson and some Korean guy I have in my minors...deal?
                can the Korean guy cook?

Are youone of the sharks in Greggs league?

Comment

can the Korean guy cook?

Are youone of the sharks in Greggs league?
                  I don't know his name, but I hear that he makes a mean Bulgogi...

I'm more of a Perch or a Sunny myself...just don't have that shark mentality. I want to help people too much...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                    can the korean guy cook?
                    beautiful!
                    -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

those arent shark offers. Theyre just bad offers. Who in their right mind would accept either of the offers you put out there?
                      Well I did exaggerate for comedic effect. But not by that much. We have a couple of owners who start out ridiculously low.

They are a great group of guys many just tough to trade with.

I did laugh out loud when you asked if Horns was in my league.

Comment

I did laugh out loud when you asked if Horns was in my league.
                        Hmmm, I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult...:Crazy:

-Warren Ellis

Comment

QUOTE=Hornsby;1985]Hmmm, I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult...:Crazy:[/QUOTE]

Gregg is very complimentary so take it as such.

Me, on the other hand..............:biggrin:

Comment

I'm willing to trade Alex Gonzalez $5, Chris Johnson $5, Shane Victorino $24, Clayton Richard $5, Marlon Byrd $5 and Jorge De La Rosa $5. I'd also trade Lincecum $22 if the deal was right.

Comment

Well I guess this is easier than the new CBS interface.......I'm willing to move a $1 Juan Rivera, $2 Valencia, $3 Michael Saunders $4 Thome, $5 Nyjer Morgan. or $24 Swisher. Looking for a 2 or 3 for 1 better keeper.
                              Last edited by Grinch; 01-31-2011, 09:18 PM.
                              Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Working...
                              X