Posting Pictures and videos on RJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pictures and videos on RJ

I used to know how to post videos. I do not know if it is my work computer blocking me or if I just plain old forgot.

Would someone be kind enough to post a how to for both videos and pictures?

Thank you.

pictures is easy - click on the Insert Image button on the menu above the Quick Reply box; then click on From URL and paste in the URL of the image (and uncheck the box to retrieve the image) ... or to do it manually, use [IMG] and [/IMG] tags around the URL (I think it must be a .gif or .jpeg format).

the concept should be the same for videos.

edit: to see what the tags look like click on Reply With Quote to this post & you'll see what it looks like
    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

... and then there's posting pictures you upload yourself, like this one of the World Series ball I keep on my desk, which I just realized is 25 years old almost to the day ...

WorldSeries ball.jpg
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        ... and then there's posting pictures you upload yourself, like this one of the World Series ball I keep on my desk, which I just realized is 25 years old almost to the day ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1016[/ATTACH]
        Nice!

And thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Nice!

And thank you.
          trust me gregg, and I'm confident I speak for everyone here (except maybe mandi)... None of us want to see your dick.
          Last edited by heyelander; 10-27-2017, 05:57 PM.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

IMG_20170903_182018119 (2).jpg

Gregg and Fergus go fishing.

Comment

library 004.jpg

The main room in my library.
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter
                That's awesome, Gregg!
                Thank you sir! Fergus is a lot of fun.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1017[/ATTACH]

Gregg and Fergus go fishing.
                  Took Fergus to the vet today he weighed in at 107.7. He was the hit of the office.

He was a bigger puppy than his dad. His dad is 120 lbs. I don't think Fergus will get that big, but I hope he will.

Comment

Took Fergus to the vet today he weighed in at 107.7. He was the hit of the office.

He was a bigger puppy than his dad. His dad is 120 lbs. I don't think Fergus will get that big, but I hope he will.
                    That's a BIG BOY!! So cool to have a furry buddy!!
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Working...
                    X