• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRGPT27 Registration

Yup -

Registrations are starting again.....

http://www.wrgpt.org/registration

Hope to see some of you at the tables again.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Signed up on Saturday. #44 in.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

In, as Schneb
      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Hacko75

Comment

I'm really tempted to skip it this year with the new job and all....
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I have GITH at my table to start.
            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Waiting for one person to show up and then we go......
              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

So I'm into a hand, and I think I could use some advice.

I'm the BB, my cards are 3-5 off-suit. Pre-flop, we had 5 people call. So I checked pre-flop.

Flop comes A-2-4 rainbow. I'm obviously sitting with a 5 high straight. I checked.

Person after me bet $2000. I imagine he has a pair of Aces. We have one person who's folded, already.

I'm thinking of just calling his bet, as there is no way anyone has me on my hole cards being 3-5. I want to suck as much money out on this as possible, but don't want to give this guy the opportunity to fill his hand, either.

Thoughts?

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.

Comment

Nice little flop for you there.....

I'm thinking of just calling his bet, as there is no way anyone has me on my hole cards being 3-5. I want to suck as much money out on this as possible, but don't want to give this guy the opportunity to fill his hand, either.
                  So if you dont what to give the guy the opportunity to fill his hand - why would you give him a free card. I think you put in a raise - if he comes over the top you shove. IF it goes bad, well you got it in with the current nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                    So I'm into a hand, and I think I could use some advice.

I'm the BB, my cards are 3-5 off-suit. Pre-flop, we had 5 people call. So I checked pre-flop.

Flop comes A-2-4 rainbow. I'm obviously sitting with a 5 high straight. I checked.

Person after me bet $2000. I imagine he has a pair of Aces. We have one person who's folded, already.

Thoughts?

Why would they not have you at 3-5 if you were the BB and simply checked pre-flop? If you had raised no one would have you on 3-5, but BB check you pretty much assume that kind of hand if they stay in

Comment

Chopped!

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                        Chopped!
                        That sucks! I know you hated that turn card.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                          That sucks! I know you hated that turn card.
                          I certainly wasn't anticipating him having A-3.

Chopped pot...we will keep moving on.

Comment

Up to $93,350 after taking down a nice pot with 7-7-7.

Comment

IM sitting at about 30K. Ive had AK twice and gotten multiple callers preflop. Missed the flop and lost a couple other hands. Need some traction.

Comment

Working...
                              X