Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word of the Day: Dotard

Our word of the day, courtesy of Kim Jong Un:

Dotard: a person, especially an old person, exhibiting a decline in mental faculties.

KJU used this word to our dear leader in responding to the President's threat to "totally destroy" North Korea. The exact phrase was “mentally deranged U.S. dotard”.

I have to admit that I had forgotten my Dickens, and thought it might be a made-up word until I looked it up.
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

I had to look it up too. A bit too accurate a description I might add

Comment

How dare he say that about our beloved President. I think we have a "big, big problem" with that "madman with nuclear weapons" and we should meet these verbal attacks with "fire and fury like the world has never seen". After all, our nuclear arsenal is "far stronger and more powerful than ever before" and North Korea needs to be taught that "there are consequences for their very, very bad behavior" and our "patience is over".

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
        I would bet a very large sum of money that Trump had to look it up too.

I can't find it but I saw a great joke about how KJU has done more for the education of this country by using the word "dotard" than DeVos has ever done. Or something like that.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
          It's kind of sad when you think "Wait, what did he say about our president. Hmmm, yeah....he does have a point."

Comment

Working...
          X