Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She should go away........

HRC back in the news ----

We should get rid of the Electoral College.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ob-fb-enus-280

Wasnt the electoral college the one thing a former huge poster told the righties that they would be upset with when they lost. Funny, now the shoe is on the other foot. She needs to go away!

I know.......... I know............ Quit the HRC hate.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

I've never defended the EC and I completely agree it should be abolished. As for HRC, I hope this book is her last hurrah. IMO she should take a cue from her husband and his VP and work for positive change outside of American politics. The longer she hangs around, the harder it is for the party to move forward.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
      I've never defended the EC and I completely agree it should be abolished. As for HRC, I hope this book is her last hurrah. IMO she should take a cue from her husband and his VP and work for positive change outside of American politics. The longer she hangs around, the harder it is for the party to move forward.
      We will agree that the longer she hangs around the harder it is for the party to move forward. I have to admit that I am somewhat torn on the EC.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

And as bad as Hillary is, Trump is so much worse. So much.. ...so fucking much worse.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Just because I say that she should go away, doesnt mean I support Trump.

Comment

At this rate HRC will save the House for the Republicans.
            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
              At this rate HRC will save the House for the Republicans.

Not specific to 1J, but how does this book help her and the country? She obviously gets fees from royalties and speaking tours. Is she donating these to some worthy charity or pocketing them? Did McCain or Romney write books after they lost? Who is the target audience and who will buy it, much less read it.

So far, from what I've been reading and heard she takes a wide swipe at just about everyone. She blames everyone but herself, although she says she does, but that seems to be a bit passive aggressive.
              I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

My wife always said we should put a blind girl in a phone booth, dial the 1 for her and then have her dial 10 digits and whoever picked up the phone would be president.

I have NO idea why it had to be a girl OR where we'd find a phone booth today.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                  My wife always said we should put a blind girl in a phone booth, dial the 1 for her and then have her dial 10 digits and whoever picked up the phone would be president.

I have NO idea why it had to be a girl OR where we'd find a phone booth today.
                  They have one at the Sam's Club by my house near the gas pumps.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    They have one at the Sam's Club by my house near the gas pumps.
                    Now if we can find a phone booth.

Comment

Be dum psh!
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Nicely played. You are on a bit of a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                          Nicely played. You are on a bit of a roll.
                          You may call be butter....

Comment

You may call be butter....
                            Midnight butter ?
                            --------------------------------------
                            You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
                              Midnight butter ?
                              Well you came and you gave without taking
                              But I sent you away, oh Mandy

Comment

Working...
                              X