Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Dead Pool draft

Please keep draft comments in the "Interest Thread"

Rules: 100-age = points scored. +15 for "1st Death", +15 for "Last Death" No drafting anyone currently hospitalized with a terminal illness. If your person dies during the draft, no points, repick. 8 person roster, must be "notable" other than for death pool positioning.

2 hour skip rule on draft picks, based on 7am EST to 8pm EST, PM picks if you think you'll be out.

Draft order determined by double random number generation:

#1: Griswold
    #2: nakedricci
    #3: senorsheep
    #4: revo
    #5: Erik
    #6: Fresno Bob
    #7: eldiablo505
    #8: davidgrey
    #9: b-fly
    #10: TyWebb004
    #11: Seadogstat
    #12: Don Quixote
    #13: Stephen
    #14: Hacko
    #15: netboy47
    Last edited by Fresno Bob; 02-09-2011, 06:15 PM. Reason: no more tranagreg
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

1.01 - Charlie Sheen

Last edited by griswold; 02-01-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

1.02 Dennis "Fergie" Frederiksen
      -----Manager of the unstoppable Rome Aerozombies of the Ugly Knuckler League-----

There are people who appear to single-handedly pull the rug out from under 300,000,000 years of evolution.

"necessary evil" is redundant.

It takes at least 12 bowls of cock soup to equal the vitamin and nutritional content of just one actual cock. --- B-Fly

NR's the right kind of sinner, to release my inner fantasies. --- Pat Benatar

Comment

1.03 - Harmon Killebrew

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

1.04 - Zsa Zsa Gabor

Comment

1.05 Aretha Franklin

Last edited by Erik; 02-01-2011, 12:17 PM.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

1.06 Kim Jong-il

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

1.8 - Michael Douglas

Last edited by ; 02-01-2011, 03:55 PM.

Comment

1.09 Dick Clark

Comment

For TyWebb004:

1.10 Regis Philbin

"Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
                    ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

***SKIP PICK***
                      1.12 Jeff Conaway

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

1.13 Hosni Mubarak

Last edited by Don Quixote; 02-01-2011, 05:31 PM.
                        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                        -- William James

Comment

1.14 Amy Winehouse

Comment

1:15 Roger Ebert
                            Last edited by hacko; 02-01-2011, 06:53 PM.

Comment

1.16 Steve Jobs

2.01 Christopher Hitchens

"Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?"

"Sixty eight percent of Republicans don't believe in evolution. On the other hand, only five percent of monkeys believe in Republicans."
                              ---Stephen Colbert

2002 & 2010 HCBB Champion --- http://hcbb.info

Comment

Working...
                              X