Mooch!!! Say it ain't so!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooch!!! Say it ain't so!!!!

Oh, man! We were just getting started with this guy! It was going to be a blast!
    If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them. - Karl Popper

Holy Crap
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Trump fires people more than I trade players, and that is saying a lot. Maybe a sign that Kelly was the authority he should in his role? That or the Mooch wants to reconcile with his wife that left him for his "naked political ambition" working for Trump.

Comment

Trump only hires the best, the best I tell you.....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
          Trump fires people more than I trade players, and that is saying a lot. Maybe a sign that Kelly was the authority he should in his role? That or the Mooch wants to reconcile with his wife that left him for his "naked political ambition" working for Trump.
          So let's play this out -- if you were a billionaire hedge funder who needed to sell off his assets so as not to have any conflicts, and who just cashiered his marriage over love of Trump, wouldn't you have insisted on some kind of guarantee? Or that Priebus needed to go FIRST, if his job were to report directly to the Chief of Staff?

It's kind of inconceivable that Mooch signs on board, gets Priebus ousted as he wanted, then his replacement ousts Mooch! This is right out of a reality game show!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            So let's play this out -- if you were a billionaire hedge funder who needed to sell off his assets so as not to have any conflicts, and who just cashiered his marriage over love of Trump, wouldn't you have insisted on some kind of guarantee? Or that Priebus needed to go FIRST, if his job were to report directly to the Chief of Staff?

It's kind of inconceivable that Mooch signs on board, gets Priebus ousted as he wanted, then his replacement ousts Mooch! This is right out of a reality game show!
            Couldn't be happening to nicer people. Hard to feel sorry for any of them. If this wasn't such a high profile gig, this would be the sort of thing you leave off your resume. Fired in 6 days!
            Last edited by Sour Masher; 08-01-2017, 10:05 AM.

Comment

No fair, SNL never even got a chance to make fun of this guy

Comment

Working...
              X