Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And no discussion on Manchester bombing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And no discussion on Manchester bombing?

Yeah we have kicked the Trump over and over.

Anyone care to weigh in on this one?
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

or the Phillipines?
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I guess its Trump's fault.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Drive Them Out

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
          Quite the opposite. He should be praised any time any Radical Islamic Terrorism happens anywhere in the world. All such attacks prove what a genius he is, and validate any and all of his protectionist, isolationist, nationalist, xenophobic demagoguery.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
            Drive Them Out
            Who, exactly? And from where?

Comment

Did he accept congratulations for this like he did after Orlando?

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                Quite the opposite. He should be praised any time any Radical Islamic Terrorism happens anywhere in the world. All such attacks prove what a genius he is, and validate any and all of his protectionist, isolationist, nationalist, xenophobic demagoguery.
                Its terrorism like this that supports that position.
                "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

terrorists everywhere?

Comment

terrorists everywhere?
                    On that we can all agree--left and right both want scumbags like these bombers dead and buried ASAP. Of course, the right's solution to is to ignore all terrorism but Islamic terrorism, and to throw the baby out with the bath water by tossing out all Muslims, rather than addressing root causes and creating a better network of intelligence to combat all such acts of cowardice.

The idea that progressives, or at least the vast majority of them, are soft on terrorism or crime in general is misguided. I am sure you can find some fringe hippies who want to give everyone hug, but that is all they are, a fringe. Most people on the left want real, comprehensive solutions to complex problems, not simple scapegoating to make the masses feel better, while ignoring any terrorist and criminal acts that don't fit neatly into their pre-existing narrative that the world would be a much safer and better place if we just got rid of or brought under control minority groups like Muslims and African Americans.

Comment

“Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy lands. And drive them out of this Earth.”

Comment

On that we can all agree--left and right both want scumbags like these bombers dead and buried ASAP. Of course, the right's solution to is to ignore all terrorism but Islamic terrorism, and to throw the baby out with the bath water by tossing out all Muslims, rather than addressing root causes and creating a better network of intelligence to combat all such acts of cowardice.

the idea that progressives, or at least the vast majority of them, are soft on terrorism or crime in general is misguided. I am sure you can find some fringe hippies who want to give everyone hug, but that is all they are, a fringe. Most people on the left want real, comprehensive solutions to complex problems. Not simple scapegoating to make the masses feel better.
                        are you saying republicans would be fine with non islamic terrorism?

not sure why you are defensive about the perception of liberals being soft on terrorism and crime. Did anyone bring that up?

Comment

are you saying republicans would be fine with non islamic terrorism?

not sure why you are defensive about the perception of liberals being soft on terrorism and crime. Did anyone bring that up?
                          I am saying most republicans and right-leaning news outlets ignore or under-report non islamic terrorism and white crime, yes.

And the left being soft on terrorism and crime is a constant talking point on the many very popular news outlets you continue to deny hold as much sway in the USA as the outlets you term traditional media outlets like the NYT, WP, CNN, etc. Please look up how many people watch Fox News, especially before Trump, as now their ratings are faltering as they continue to carry water for him. Look up how many people listen to Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Savage, Hughes on the radio, compared to the number of people who watch CNN, MSNBC, and read the NYT and WP. It is weird to me that someone right-leaning isn't aware of the many popular right-winged news and opinion sources, or thinks they are small players in the media landscape.

Comment

I am saying most republicans and right-leaning news outlets ignore or under-report non islamic terrorism and white crime, yes.
                            Can you tell me which non islamic terrorist event you are referring to?

It is weird to me that someone right-leaning isn't aware of the many popular right-winged news and opinion sources, or thinks they are small players in the media landscape.
                            probably because I'm not all that far right. Those talk radio guys are far right. Circle jerks and echo chambers dont interest me very much unless I'm really upset about whats going on.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                              “Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy lands. And drive them out of this Earth.”
                              What a great and original concept. Surely, Trump's speech writer was the very first to ever think of this! Now that we have this game plan, I'm sure everything is gonna be fine really soon. It is nice to finally have a leader who is aware of and concerned about Islamic Terrorism. Every past leader on earth loved terrorism and got a big kick out of every innocent life lost to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X