May the fourth be with you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May the fourth be with you

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Was JUST going to post this.............

Celebrating by taking my bride to the Guardians of the Galaxy Double Feature today.

Vol 1 & 2

Awesome Mix!!
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Star Wars has some great music as well.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bill Murray as "Nick The Lounge Singer" sings "Star Wars" from El Justiciero Enmascarado on Vimeo.

If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And then there's this lol.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

it's Aaron Judge Bobblehead Night
                https://www.mlb.com/cut4/the-yankees...ht/c-266535212
                Last edited by Judge Jude; 05-04-2018, 06:48 PM.
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                X